Cost of Each Session
- No obligation 30 minute introductory session- Free
- 1 hour session – $80
- 2 hour session – $150 (savings of $10)
Extras for a three (3) month commitment:
- No cost email and text support
- Between session short in-promptu calls
Methods of Payment
Payment can be handled in one of three ways:
- During our initial session you can provide me with a credit card on which to bill your coaching sessions. Sessions are usually billed within 24 hours of the session, or on the 1st of the month if you’re on a monthly plan.
- I can accept payment via Pay Pal. If you elect to make payment in this manner, payment for a session is required when the session is scheduled.
- If you are coming to me for a face to face session, I can also accept cash, credit cards, or a personal check ($20 fee for a return check).
For in person, Skype or phone sessions I must be notified of cancellations or reschedules at least 24 hours in advance via email, or phone call. In these cases, we will make every effort to reschedule the session for a convenient time, if we cannot reschedule the session, we will extend our schedule by one session. If you fail to answer the Skype or phone session call without prior notification, the session will be forfeit, and you will be charged the fee for that session. The same is true for in person sessions.
Can’t Afford Marriage Coaching?
If you are seeking marriage coaching and honestly cannot afford the coaching cost, (I’m going to have to ask for your honesty on this one) often we can negotiate a price that you can afford. Just let me know during our initial consult about your financial situation and we will find a rate you can work with. I will work with a client at a reduced rate for a maximum of 12 weeks, in order to allow other couples to have a chance to use the same services.
This is not intended as a method to receive coaching at a discounted rate, but rather as pro-bono work at a reduced rate for those who truly need help and cannot afford it. I offer this because I am passionate about marriage and believe that everyone should be able to get the help they need. However, I will require some sort of payment, because studies have shown that couples who pay for their services are more likely to value the coaching they receive and implement the changes they themselves want in their marriage.
If you would like to schedule a no obligation complimentary 30 minute coaching session, please fill out the coaching request form here, or contact Re’ at firstname.lastname@example.org and Re’ will get back to you within 48 hours to set up a time that is convenient for you.